Wednesday, October 01, 2008

more....

the rest of the summer and start of school.....
Played in a sprinkler

We went to a waterpark in Choctaw, MS



Went to a Dave Matthews concert.... AWESOME!


Senior Kindergarten and 4th Grade.....


On Labor Day, David, Kameryn, my Dad, and I traveled back to a little town in Tennessee to a horseshow that my grandfather helped create. When I was growing up, my Dad and I went every year. This year was Kam's second year to go, and David's first. It's not the same without my Papa and Nano(my dad's parents) but it's really neat to see Kameryn do something I did when I was her age, and enjoy it as much as I did, and still do! We went back to the house/farm my Dad grew up on. The people that live there are super nice and so we got to walk around the farm and play with their pet donkey Ginger. All the cows are still there roaming the farm. I loved going to visit there when I was younger.






Louie just can't handle all the fun we've had lately......

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Louie! Noodle will try to do this but gets too excited to lay underneath the covers. Now, she will burrow under them for hours.

Christy Brockman said...

I love the fact that Kam got to experience the horseshow. It's so neat to share some of your childhood with her - especially when she probably reminds you so much of yourself!

Blessed said...

Looks like you had a great summer! I am glad you are posting again. :)

Leslie said...

I love, love, love the new picture header at the top of the page.

Stacy said...

LOVE your new picture at the top!

Blessed said...

Love your new layout too.

Wendy, email me and I'll tell you all about that cabin and more. Or, send me your email via this if you don't have mine.

I am not at home now, but have all the info at home. :)