Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

Such a great weekend..... we didn't want it to end! David, the girls, and I drove up to Crossville, TN this past weekend to meet his parents at their timeshare in FairField Glade and spend some relaxing time enjoying nature and spending time together. I don't think we could've done much more in the 3 days we were there.... we swam in the lake, played on the playground, rode horses on a trail for 1 1/2 hours (heaven to me) took naps on the porch in a princess tent, played putt-putt, rode golf carts, fished a little, hung out on a pontoon boat, swam in the pool, roasted hotdogs and made smores .... and had an all-around fantastic time.... except I am paying for all the fun in the sun with a nice rosy back and chest....and a lovely Kameryn handprint on my shoulder where she didn't quite rub the sunscreen in all the way.... ;)

2 comments:

Robert Channing said...

Looks like you guys had fun! :)

Leslie said...

Glad ya'll had fun. Brad had a "leslie handprint" a couple of years ago from the same thing. I thought it was too funny...I don't think he felt the same way.