Monday, March 03, 2008

Trips and such

Hi! So I really stink at updating this thing. Here's why..... all my wedding pictures are at home on discs. I tried the other morning to hurriedly pull some off onto my zip drive and for some reason it said the zip drive was full. I haven't had time to do a post at home, because I've had 2 major tests, and I start studying as soon as the girlies go to bed. So I have more time at work (horrible...I know) to post new blogs. I'm working on it I promise! We've got pics from New Orleans and hopefully Hot Springs which I will add soon- until then....

2 comments:

Christy Brockman said...

Shame on you for blogging at work! :)

Hang in there with school - I know it is not easy with work and two kids, but it will mean so much more when you are all done - I am so proud of you!

I'd love to see some pics!

Leslie said...

I do my best blogging at work...more time to think and concentrate on what I want to write (and I don't have two kids at home). As soon as you get a chance, I would love to see some pics of ya'll and hear all about your adventure.