Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stories and more stories

I know it's been forever and I'm so sorry! I don't have pics or anything from the wedding to post yet, I haven't gotten in touch with people and thanked them for the wonderful gifts they have given David and I (Les and Deeder to name 2!) but I'm working on it I promise! All I can say about this past weekend was that it was amazing and wonderful and far exceeded my expectations. It was a day I will never forget. Can't wait to share some pictures when I get them. You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I only wish that I could have been there! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Christy Brockman said...

Awwwhh....your ticker says that you've been married 4 days! I so wish that I was there - I saw some pictures on Deidre's page. Everyone looked fabulous! But....you need to post all the details!!!

Jenny said...

congrats wendy! i saw the pictures of deidre site and you look wonderful!

Jeremy & Robin said...

Hi Wendy! congratulations!! I can't wait to see more pictures. I know you guys are so excited to start a new chapter. Tell David hi for me! We all need to catch up sometime.
Robin R.