Thursday, October 04, 2007

In the Pink....


Yep, this is the luggage me and the girls will be sporting to Disney! And can I say that I'm loving the color, simply b/c it totally suits us,PLUS, how easy is it gonna be to spot these suckers on the luggage carousel??? That is....if the airline doesn't lose them, in which case I think I would cry. But anyways, the girls are packed, much to my dismay. There is something about packing last minute,in a hurry that I absolutely love. Maybe it goes along with the fact that I HATE being early. Being on-time.... isn't my forte either. I just love the drama of rushing around...throwing it all together in a frenzy. I know, I'm weird. But parents are going to, and my MOTHER insists on going through the girl's things and making sure I haven't over-packed, which i always do, but hey, I've never run out of anything! So the girls are packed.Ugh. Where's the fun in that? I on the other hand, am NOT packed and will not do so until probably Sunday evening. Even that's early for me.Am I weird?

1 comment:

Robert Channing said...

I love the luggage and still crack up at the thought of Sharon going through your luggage. That's hysterical. Hello...how old are you?